It is a corner rehabilitation chair which helps children and young people to adopt the correct sitting position with upright legs. It is worth saying that this position enforces the correct alignment of hips. It is recommended as the first therapeutic chair. Ergonomic pelottes and abduction block with pelvic belt not only make the patient feel secure but also control the correct posture. Additionally, a vast array of adjustment is beneficial due to the fact that children grow fast. There are 3 sizes and therefore it is perfect for children as well as young people who are from 6 months to 12 years. This device is both light and small thanks to which you can easily move the chair into different places.
- Infantile cerebral palsy – different forms
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Muscle diseases (connected with paresis and paralysis)
- Genetic disorders connected with paresis
- Other diseases connected with paresis, paralysis and injuries regarding locomotor system
- After traumatic brain injury, spine with spinal cord and lower limbs injury
- Removable abductor
- Pelvic support
- Pelvic belt
- Chest support
- Chest belt
Large, contoured wedge provides the child with the proper position in the seat.
Tray perfectly suited to organize games and activities or meals.
The ergonomically shaped side supports control the correct position in the chair.
- Adjustable headrest
- Head supporting belt
- Movable platform (different heights available)
|Symbol||Measurement||SIze 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|А||Seat width in cm||50||56||67|
|В||Seat depth in cm||29||32||41|
|С||Backrest height in cm||33-41||47-58||51-66|
|Е||Pelvis support width in cm||26||30||36|
|Е1||Chest support width in cm||26||30||40|
|К||Seat depth to abduction block in cm||12-22||14-24||25-35|
|Max user weight in kg||25||35||50|