Open type children’s knee joint support with a mechanism to adjust the range of motion in every 15°. This open construction helps to use the brace in case of immediate injury with swelling. It is made of light and airy materials what is the best solution for the youngers.
Children orthesis, open type, made of innovative material ProSIX, which fits to limb’s shape precisely by stretching into all directions. It is equipped with 2 independent sets of fastening Velcro tapes. The product is equipped with single-axis side metal splints. The positioning of the splints and their specific flexibility allow for perfect fitting and therefore stabilization of the protected joint. The splints are equipped with a mechanism to adjust flexion and extention every 15° which makes the process of rehabilitation of the damaged joint much easier. There is also a possibility of fixing the mechanism in the 180° position, used in case of requirement to stabilize the limb in stretched position.
|Size||Knee circumference in cm|
|1||23 - 26|
|2||26 - 29|
|3||29 - 33|
How to measure:
- MOISTURE CONTROL – thanks to internal perforation which allows for free breathing of the skin, excessive moisture can be directed outside the orthesis.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL - thanks to internal perforation excessive heat can be directed outside the orthesis.
- LOW WEIGHT - in the OSK O/1-R/U orthesis traditional metal splints are replaced with splints made of carbon fibre which decreases the weight of the product significantly.
- PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN - thanks to the open construction of the orthesis and usage of thinner neoprene
- COMFORT OF USAGE - it is light and comfortable thanks to neoprene and splints made of carbon fibre.
PURPOSE OF USE
- dislocation of knee joint
- sprain of knee joint
- luck of side stability
- damaged knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL
- paresis of feet
- healing process after dislocation
- after surgery and during rehabilitation.
- after reconstruction of the knee joint
- after orthopaedic surgery
- fresh wounds
- skin eczema
- skin allergy
- ulceration of shin
The orthopaedic splints 1R is the innovative solution with flexion and extension adjustment. The drop lock is very small (diameter: 30 mm) and provides 15° ROM adjustment. In addition, we apply the allen screws, which are mounted by steel pins and magnet. The most innovative is the blocking disk with the ratchet, which ensures required angle of ROM. In the short knee braces the splints 1R are universal, so they fit for both legs, but in the long knee braces the splints 1R have anatomic shape for right or left leg.
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
- Use only according to doctor’s advice and under doctor’s supervision
- The product should be adjusted on the patient for the first time by a doctor or qualified medical staff.
- Do not use the device directly after usage of cream or worm-up gel.
- It is advisable to use the product together with anti-varicose stockings of minimal pressure.
- Luck of everyday personal hygiene or wrong maintenance and washing of the product may cause excoriations or allergic reaction connected with increased sweating and bacterial flora.
- Hand-wash in warm water and soap in 30° temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine
- Dry far from the sources of heat
Attention: before washing remove the side splints.