- The frame offers perfect stabilisation as well as a wide range of adjustments.
- Besides this, it is very simple and quick to make the adjustments.
- The frame is created for people of different sizes, from child to adult and allows them to play a more active role in family or social life.
- The frame is developed for children, young adults and adults.
- It is particularly appropriate for those people who suffer from illnesses or trauma that have led to paralysis or paresis, as well as for those who have mobility issues due to arthritis.
- Tray for manual therapy
- High armpit supports
- Low armpit supports
- Comfortable knee supports
- A longer belt
- Forearm supports
- Anti-bedsore cushions
Tray for manual therapy Low armpits supports High armpits supports
Tray for manual therapy (for size 2, 3) Independently adjustable knee support (Z) Forearm supports
Longer pelvic or chest belt (Z) Tray (for size 2, 3)
|А||Pelvis support width in cm||23||31||38|
|С||Pelvis support height in cm||61-90||80-104||92-122|
|Pelvis support circumference in cm||56-76||80-102||95-124|
|А1||Chest support width in cm||23||31||38|
|С1||Chest support height in cm||73-111||92-126||107-163|
|Chest support circumference in cm||56-76||80-102||95-124|
|G||Knee support width in cm||12-22||16-24||20-31|
|Н||Knee support height in cm||18-45||24-49||31-71|
|Foot lenght in cm||20||27||30|
|Max user weight in kg||30||55||95|