RESmart GII Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracks patients' respiratory.
The intelligent control system provides patients with reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
3.5-inch Color LCD Display; With an exquisite control knob, BMC RESmart Generation II Series brings you unsurpassed operational experience.
Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be clearly seen during the course of therapy
Eco Smart Technology
Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design, Storage Chamber VS Heating Chamber. Optimum Humidity and Temperature are delivered to patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real time compensation from Storage Chamber. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
Compliance Data is encoded by QR code. Google play and APP store apps are available. High reliability-recognition rate up to almost 100%. High performance-high recognition speed.
- 170 × 196 × 118 mm;
- 290 × 196 × 134 mm (with humidifier)
- < 1.5 kg;
- < 2.5 kg (with humidifier)
Mode of Operation:
- CPAP, AUTO
the SD card can record patient data and fault information. Furthermore, the language pack stored on the SD card enables you to change the language of the device.
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- 4 to 20 hPa(in 0.5hPa increments),
- ≤30 hPa under single fault conditions.
Pressure Display Accuracy:
- ±(0.5 hPa+4%)
- from 0 to 60 minutes
Sound Pressure Level:
- <30dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
Sound Power Level:
- <38dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
- Range: 40-240 bpm
- Red: 663 nanometers
- Infrared: 890 nanometers
Maximal Optical Output Power:
- Less than 1.5 mw maximum average
- Length: 6 ft. (1.83m)
- 1 to 5- 35 to 75°C
Maximum Operating Pressure:
- 30 hPa
Pressure Drop with Humidifier:
- <0.4 hPa at 60 LPM flow