BiPAP device BMC RESmart 25ST
Dispozitiv BiPAP BMC RESmart 25ST
Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure
RESmart BPAP Series provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or at home. The breath by breath pressure relief of Reslex offers most natural respiratory therapy. It can also offer the ultimate in sleep therapy comfort, with auto adjusting pressure delivery.
- Monitored parameters include: Expiratory tidal volume (Vte), Respiratory rate (Res. Rate),Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Quick and easy settings when in use, including: IPAP, EPAP, Res.Rate, E/I Rate, I sens, E sens, Rise time
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2 heated humidifier
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart BPAP from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog.
- 220x 194x112mm.
- 313x 194x112mm. (with InH2 humidifier)
- <2.2 kg.
- <3 kg. with InH2 humidifier
- 2 GB
- 100- 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A max
- Manual- level 0, 1, 2
- 4-25 cm.H20
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:
- Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:
- IPX1, Drip- Proof, Vertical
Machine Sound Level:
- <30 dB at 10 cm H2O
- 5 to 30°C
Transport and Storage Temperature
- -20 to 55 C
- Operating- 860- 1060hPa
- Transport and storage-500-1060hPa